Monday, March 26, 2007

"TERRIFIED CHRISTIAN!!"

Patrick!
You do not seem to have heard what I have said. If you insist on continuing your childish one-way conversation, then carry on. Your arguments can always be applied to your own self, by the way. I can always claim that you have a repressive childhood involving the Christian churches. Unless you are willing to read Scripture and examine your beliefs under its light, I have no wish of listening to your pontificating regarding my supposed 'hurtful childhood'. I pray that God will have mercy on your soul and save you from your sins. Your calling me David after being corrected shows either that you have some psychological problems or that you are being deliberately malicious. Anyway, I am ending this conversation unless you respond respectfully. That's it, Mr. Judgmental heretic! All emails you send would be summarily deleted without being read. Until you repent of your sins and turn to Jesus Christ alone, I would have no part in your evil activities.

Daniel

No comments: